10 Best educational card games: Editor Recommended
10 Best Educational Card Games Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
Red Light, Green Light, 1-2-3 - Card Game for Ages 5 and Up
- FUN CARD GAME FOR KIDS: Play as many cards on your turn as you can in that order. Can't play a card? Draw one from the deck and play passes to the next driver. Play all your cards first to dodge traffic and win the game!
- FAMILY CARD GAME: Red Light, Green Light is enjoyable for all ages. This fun card game takes about 20 minutes to play and is intended for boys and girls ages 5 years and older.
- PLAY ANYWHERE: Playing a game is a great way to spend time together. Whether it's game night, going on a car trip, camping, or just a rainy afternoon at home, Red Light, Green Light is a blast!
- EASY TO PLAY: The rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it's that much fun! Whether you are a kid or a parent, all it takes is a little bit of strategy and luck to win!
- ENDLESS GAMES: Endless Games presents card, dice, party, word, trivia, survey, and pop culture games for everyone! You'll find high-quality games that provide endless play value.
Bestseller No. 2
SpriteGru Memory Alphabet Matching Game(26 Pairs of 52 Pieces),...
- Enhance Reading Skills: Matching pair set can make kids recognize letters, words and learn pronunciation. Their learning enthusiasm will be aroused greatly by combining learning with enjoyment through matching letter game.
- Adopt premium material: Thick cardboard printed with non- toxic vegetable ink and laminated with scratch proof technology, will not release harmful substances. Non glare surface to protect kids' eyes and smooth edges are suitable for children's little...
- Boost Memory: Complete matching will solve the puzzle that inconsistent matching of uppercase and lowercase letters for beginners. It can help kids master the basic alphabet and improve their memory, cultivate basic language skills and increase pleasure...
- Encourage creativity: The matching card of 26 pairs of uppercase letters is a popular game for parties and groups. It is suitable for sharing enjoyment of learning, helping and participation, thus improving kids' social skills and promoting their...
- Attract the attention: Designed by professional artists, vibrant colors and specific design will grab children's attention immediately, encourage them to recognize and read letters and strengthen their learning confidence.
Bestseller No. 3
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Rock Bingo Game -Play Rock Bingo, Mineral Memory,...
- A GREAT WAY TO LEARN GEOLOGY! Kids will have a blast with this game set! They'll play rock bingo, mineral memory, gem-tac-toe, trivia, and have a full deck of playing cards that can also be used as flash cards. STEM has never been so much fun!
- A HUGE ROCK COLLECTION! In addition to all the fun games, kids will also receive 25 rock specimens and over 150 rock, mineral, and gemstone specimens! The rocks and gems serve as game pieces, but also make a fun addition to any rock collection!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED! This kit has game boards, instructions, a specimen bag, and 52 playing cards with fascinating facts about the rocks and gems in the kit. The cards can be used in trivia, as flash cards, or as part of any traditional card game!
- A GREAT WAY TO PLAY TOGETHER! Younger kids love memory games and older kids will be excited to play rock bingo and gemstone trivia games! This is a great way for kids to learn and play together, and parents are certainly welcome in on the fun too!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Bestseller No. 4
School Zone - Math War Addition & Subtraction Game Cards - Ages 6 and...
- Engage your child in a game of math War where everyone is a winner!
- This fun, yet competitive game, helps kids focus and solve basic addition and subtraction problems
- Kids play together, flipping over cards and solving the problems on each, and the one with the highest card value wins both cards
- School Zone (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Bestseller No. 5
Exact Change Card Game - Educational Money Counting Game for Kids
- FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Teach children to count money with a fun game the entire family can enjoy! Parents will enjoy this game as much as their children.
- OBJECTIVE: The goal is to play all of your cards first. You can discard cards by matching the color of the last card played, by matching the currency value (play a penny on a penny), or by making EXACT CHANGE. Making exact change allows you to discard...
- EDUCATIONAL GAMES: Exact Change combines an excellent teaching lesson with a fun card game. Kids are motivated to find a way to make EXACT CHANGE and play a lot of cards at once. They won't even know they're learning. Perfect for teachers and parents to...
- AWARD WINNING: Winner of iParenting Media, Dr. Toy’s Top 100, Creative Child Magazines Seal of Excellence, and the National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval awards!
- CLASSROOM FAVORITE: Perfect for saving time and energy looking for an activity online, Exact Change allows students to learn to count money in an exciting card game.
Bestseller No. 6
School Zone - Math War Multiplication Game Cards - Ages 8+, 3rd Grade,...
- Fun underwater-themed cards
- Includes 54 game cards, 1 answer card, and 1 Parent card with rules and game ideas
- Numbers written in Bold, block-style
- Thick, glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
Bestseller No. 7
Luma World Fracto Educational Card Game for 8+ Years to Learn...
- MATHS MADE FUN - Use this 3 in 1 card game to learn, understand, and ace fraction concepts; Great tool to get kids to enjoy math
- MASTER MULTIPLE SKILLS - Help your kids acquire essential life skills like memory, strategy, visual reasoning, and communication as well as moral values like patience, honesty, and respect for opponents
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Effective in the classroom to develop cognitive ability and peer learning; Handy to reduce screen time and improve social interactions with family
- DESIGNED FOR ENGAGEMENT - Easy to learn with a kid-friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video; Visual, text, and number cards to raise interest and promote interactivity
- INTUITIVE, INCLUSIVE, AND REPLAYABLE - Unlimited outcomes and difficulty levels for an enhanced experience every time; Ideal for all kinds of learners and intelligences
Bestseller No. 8
Edupress Mathological Liar Game, Grade 6 (EP63399)
- Includes 50 math mysteries
- Set of 200, 4" x 2.5" cards & directions
- For 2-4 players
- Students Will Love Becoming Math Detectives
- Players Earn Points For Solving Math Mysteries In These Entertaining And Educational Games
SaleBestseller No. 9
Power Failure | A Family Card Game About Building Power Plants to...
- Strategy Card Game - Each round, players take 3 actions; acquiring power plants or fuel (cards), playing those cards, and running their power plants to meet the power-hungry city’s energy needs.
- Push Your Luck & Dexterity - Each time you run your carbon-inefficient power plants, you must add blocks to the unstable Carbon Tower, increasing the risk of collapse for all players.
- Run Power Plants - Build up your energy empire and collect the resources you need to generate energy. The greater your output, the greater the risk but also your reward!
- STEM & Environmental Sciences - The game models modern power production showing the benefits and risks of Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear and green energy such as Wind, Solar and Hydroelectric.
- Family Game Night - Simple rules make it easy to learn and play. Great for families with adult and children players. Highly engaging for couples with 2 players.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game,...
- Engage kids in building reading and phonics skills with this fast-paced game!
- Players pick and pass cards as fast as they can, building words at record speeds
- Includes 90 boldly-printed cards
- Terrific for ages 6+
- Homeschool Supplies for ages 6+