10 Best electric torpedo heater: Editor Recommended
10 Best Electric Torpedo Heater Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
Dr. Heater DR-PS11524 Salamander, PS11524, Yellow
- Clean, instant, odor-free heat
- 240 volt, single Phase, 15000 watt
- Heavy-duty steel Frame; safety guards on both INTAKE and output ends
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature range from 40 - 100 degree; hardwiring required
- Heater comes with cart for convenient portability
Bestseller No. 2
Dura Heat Electric Forced Air Heater, 5,120 BTU- EUH1500
- Built-in thermostat.- Overheat shut-off
- Adjustable stand allows directional adjustments
- Heating Area: up to 250 sq ft
- Rugged steel construction
- 6 Ft. power cord with polarized plug
SaleBestseller No. 4
Comfort Zone CZ220 5,000W, Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual...
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: The dual knob thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature to just the right level for your space and to turn the ceiling mount heater on and off quickly.
- SMART SAFETY FEATURES: A built-in sensor switches the device off automatically if it overheats, while a power indicator light ensures that you know when the unit is in use.
Bestseller No. 5
HeatFast HF215K Portable Home, Jobsite, Construction Site Forced Air...
- HEAT YOUR JOBSITE: Keep your jobsite, barn, construction site, workshop, or anywhere else warm with this wheeled, forced-air torpedo heater; Rugged construction allows space heater to be used in winter and freezing temperatures as cold as -4 F; CSA...
- HIGH-OUTPUT HEATER: Provides up to 215,000 BTUs of heat to spaces up to 5,250 square feet in size; Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.5 x 23.2 x 25 inches; Weight: 62 pounds
- MULTIPLE FUEL OPTIONS: Can use different fuels to generate heat, including kerosene, diesel, home heating oil, and jet fuel (WARNING: DO NOT USE GASOLINE)
- LONG-RUNNING: Runs for up to 8 hours with a full tank of fuel; fuel tank holds up to 13.2 gallons
- EASY TO USE: Adjust temperature with convenient thermostat controls with LED readout; Easy to fill with easy-pour titled fuel fill; Safe operation with 5-star safety system, SMART diagnostics digital readout, and built-in air pressure gauge
Bestseller No. 6
Master MH-215T-KFA Kerosene Forced Air Heater with Thermostat, 215,000...
- CSA Certified
- Heating Area - 5375 sq ft
- Fuel Capacity - 24 gal
- Fuel Consumption - 1.63 gal/hr
- Max Operating Hours - 8
Bestseller No. 7
Mr. Heater 125,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater F271390
- Quiet Burner Technology-50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 10ft hose & regulator
- High-Temperature limit switch
- Heavy-duty handle
- Split barrel design for easy maintenance
SaleBestseller No. 8
Mr. Heater 175,000-BTU Forced-Air Kerosene Heater, F270370 MH175KTR
- 175,000-BTU forced-air kerosene heater up to 4,375 square feet
- 14-gallon fuel tank provides up to 10 hours of heat; adjustable thermostat
- High-output fan; no-flame and over-heat safety sensors with auto shut-off
- Power indicator light; cord storage; oversized pneumatic tires for smooth transport
- Measures approximately 18 by 40-1/5 by 22 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Bestseller No. 9
Mr. Heater MH75KTR Kerosene Heater, Black
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Offers fixed heat output of 75,000 BTU's
- Constructed of rugged, durable steel and has a heavy-duty high output fan
- Provides instant heat that is economical, efficient
- Includes thermostat, lighted on/off switch, fuel gauge, six-function LED diagnostics
Bestseller No. 10
Dyna-Glo SF70DGD Delux 70000 BTU Kerosene/Radiant Forced Air Heater
- 70,000 BTU
- Heats up to 1,750 sq.ft.
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
- Fuel Capacity: 4 Gallons