10 Best emergency stove: Editor Recommended
10 Best Emergency Stove Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Coghlan's Emergency Camp Stove Multi, One Size
- Compact, lightweight emergency camping stove requires no liquids, priming, or wick
- Includes 24 fuel tablets; uses any solid fuel such as Hexamine, Trioxane, or Sterno
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, and more
Bestseller No. 2
Coghlan's Folding Stove, 5" H x 6.5" W x 6.5" L , Black
- Fold-flat camping stove with coated steel construction strong enough to hold a heavy pot
- Heat provided by any type of canned fuel or solidified alcohol (including Coghlan's Camp Heat cans)
- Front door and sides protect flame from the wind; measures 6-1/2 inches square and 5 inches tall
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, emergency preparedness, and more
Bestseller No. 3
Gas ONE Propane or Butane Stove GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Camping...
- DUEL FUEL - Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included
- AUTOMATIC PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION - Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE - Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and automatic piezo-electric ignition
- SAFETY FEATURES - Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- VERSATILE - Great for Camping, tailgating, outdoor cooking and Emergency Preparedness
Bestseller No. 4
Gas ONE GS-3000 Portable Gas Stove with Carrying Case, 9,000 BTU, CSA...
- Includes - Butane Stove and 4 Butane Fuel Canister Cartridge
- Portable, Easy to use, reliable for camping or home emergency kit
- Piezo type electric starter with safety shut off system; No matches or lighters required
- Comes with black carrying case in 'Color Box' (Complete with user manual)
- Heat Output: Up to 9,000 BTU/Hr.
Bestseller No. 5
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
Bestseller No. 6
Solo Stove Campfire 2 Pot Set Combo - 4+ Person Wood Burning Camping...
- The #1 wood-burning camping stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel's Matt Graham.
- Patented design (#D701,721) features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke. Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels. Boils water in 2-4 mins (34 fl oz water).
- Compact stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove 2 Pot Set (included) leaving you with more room in your pack.
- Combo includes Solo Stove Campfire & Solo Stove 2 Pot Set. Stove and pot stuff sacks included.
Bestseller No. 7
Unigear Wood Burning Camp Stoves Picnic BBQ Cooker/Potable Folding...
- Stable and Durable: Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Portable and Ultra Compact: Unigear camping stove made with stainless steel, which can be folded like a book, and come with a carrying bag for your easy carry. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Multifunction: Camping stove can work with many kinds of pots, which can cook Food, boil water and BBC. Meet your camping needs.
- High Efficiency: Those camping stove not only can use wood, also can use spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets, which makes it easy for outdoor camping or hiking.
- If you have any quality problems within 6 months, you can contact us at any time for after-sales service.
Bestseller No. 8
UST Folding Stove with Fuel Cubes and Lightweight, Durable...
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” D (open), 4.5” L x 3.75” W x 1” D (closed), weighs 3.8 oz (without cubes) and 4.6 oz (with cubes)
- EASE OF USE: Simply place on level ground, light the fuel cubes (included), set a metal cup, pot or pan on the flame and begin cooking or boiling
- VERSATILITY: Can be used with multiple fuels, including bio fuels (not included)
- RELIABLE: Stove can hold most all size pots and a single cube (UST Fuel Cube) burns for approximately 18 minutes
- COMPACT: Stove can hold fuel cubes when folded to provide convenient storage and can be packed in a backpack, pocket or any other gear
Bestseller No. 9
Camp Chef Explorer, Two Burner Stove, Two 30,000 BTU's cast-aluminum...
- Includes 3 ft. hose and regulator
- Includes detachable steel legs and 3-sided wind screen
- Compatible with most 14 in. Camp Chef accessories
- Two 30,000 BTUs/Hr. cast-aluminum burners
- Appliance-style temperature controls
Bestseller No. 10
New & Improved! Emergency Cooking Fuel Storage Set with Stove, 20+...
- ✅ REUSABLE: Simply put out the flames, let it cool, and screw the lid back on until next time
- ✅ SAFE: Fuel does not ignite unless it runs through ones of the wicks. It is smokeless, odorless, and clean-burning
- ✅ BURNING TIME: There are some cheap, low quality fuels out there, but they won’t give you the constant heat for up to 5 continuous hours that Emergency Zone's StableHeat Fuel Cell will give you.
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT: Bulky heavy fuel will slow you down, and make storage hard. Emergency Zone's StableHeat Fuel Cell is only 12oz/can!
- CONTENTS: 12x Fuel Cans, 1x Foldable Stove, 1x Wrench, 1x Pair of Work Gloves