10 Best epoxy filler: Editor Recommended
10 Best Epoxy Filler Reviews in 2021
SaleBestseller No. 1
PC Products PC-Woody Wood Repair Epoxy Paste, Two-Part 12 oz in Two...
- Two-part epoxy paste to replace missing or rotted wood is resistant to dry rot, UV light, fresh and salt water
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range of -20 to 200 degrees F
- High tack helps reduce drips and sags while hardening
- PC-Woody part B must be mixed with PC-Woody part A in equal volumes on a flat surface with a stiff putty knife; DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MIX WITH GLOVES
- Not recommended to mix PC-Woody in teaspoon size increments or smaller simply because of the likelihood of an ‘off-ratio’ mix
SaleBestseller No. 2
PC-Products PC-11 Epoxy Adhesive Paste, Two-Part Marine Grade, 1lb in...
- Two-part marine epoxy adhesive paste bonds materials in dry, wet, and underwater environments
- Bonds many materials, including fiberglass, concrete, many metals, glass, ceramic, and rubber
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with a temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range -20 to +200 degrees F
- High-tack paste can be used in vertical and overhead applications
- Resists mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, and fresh and salt water
Bestseller No. 3
WEST SYSTEM 404-15 High-Density Filler 15.2oz, Off-White
- West System 404 High-Density filler is the most cost-effective and easiest-to-use filler for hardware/stud bonding.
- Blended with epoxy, it makes an excellent gap filler or structural fillets.
- Can blend it into any West System 105 Resin/Hardener combination, G/flex Epoxy 650, or G/5 Five-Minute Adhesive.
- Cures to an off-white color.
Bestseller No. 4
TotalBoat-434282 TotalFair Marine Epoxy Fairing Compound for...
- HIGH-STRENGTH, LIGHTWEIGHT TWO-PART EPOXY FILLER smooths out the rough spots and fills the voids; ideal for filling and fairing dents, holes and gouges on your boat, canoe or other watercraft. Marine-grade putty is also great for home, rv and auto repair
- SUPER SMOOTH FINISH FOR PERMANENT, WATERPROOF REPAIRS: Marine filler bonds strongly to damaged areas and cures without pinholes on wood, aluminum, steel and fiberglass repair areas; cured TotalFair is waterproof; use above and below the waterline
- EASY TO MIX AND APPLY: Foolproof 1 to 1 mix ratio - just mix the blue and yellow components until they turn green. Creamy smooth consistency makes it easy to spread and feather to a fine edge; won't sag on vertical and overhead surfaces
- CURES FAST. EASY TO SAND AND PAINT: Quick-drying compound is ready to sand in just 3 hours at 80°F; cured fairing compound sands easily; compatible with latex and epoxy primers and paints
- CHOOSE KIT SIZE: 2-PINT KIT, 2-QUART KIT or 1-GALLON KIT. NOTE: TotalBoat Gelcoat should not be applied directly over TotalFair or gelcoat will not cure properly. Before applying gelcoat, apply TotalBoat 2-Part Epoxy Primer or TotalProtect over TotalFair
Bestseller No. 5
J-B Weld 8237 PlasticWeld Plastic Repair Epoxy Putty - 2 oz.
- J-B WELD PLASTICWELD: A hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick that is formulated to repair and rebuild various plastic compounds and surfaces. J-B Weld PlasticWeld is designed for DIY plastic repairs on ABS, PVC & CPVC pipes and plastics, auto bumpers...
- CURE AND SET TIME: After kneading the two part formula together by hand, PlasticWeld takes 25 minutes to set and cures in 3 hours. J-B Weld PlasticWeld set and cure color is off white.
- PRODUCT FEATURES AND STRENGTH: J-B Weld PlasticWeld has lap shear strength of 600 PSI. PlasticWeld can withstand continuous temperatures up to 250oF (121oC) and intermittent temperatures up to 300oF (148oC) when fully cured. PlasticWeld does not shrink...
- APPLICATIONS: ABS, PVC & CPVC pipes and plastics, auto bumpers and trim, vinyl surfaces and siding, marine repairs & fiberglass parts, plastic water tanks, and plumbing.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Bestseller No. 6
System Three 1-Quart SculpWood Moldable Epoxy Putty, 90301
- Use to replace rotted or chipped away wood; cracks and other cosmetic defects in window and door sills, frames, railings, furniture, etc.
- Features a convenient 1:1 mixing ratio, resin and hardener are easily mixed by hand
- Will not shrink or become brittle after curing
- Can be easily shaped and tooled: will not slump or sag. Once cured can be sanded, carved or machined
Bestseller No. 7
Crack Injection Kit - 30' Repair Kit For Wall Repair, Foundation...
- Crack injections are extremely effective in eliminating leakage of water on a permanent basis
- Crack injection kit - Used on large government and commercial projects
- Effective for foundation repair, wall repair, basement repair, pool repair, concrete and crack repair
- 30' repair kit includes - (6) Static mixing Nozzle, (3) Tubes Injection Resin (3) High Strength Epoxy Paste (30) ports & (1) pair of latex Gloves and Instructions
- Concrete Foundation Cracks Fixed with Crack Injection
Bestseller No. 8
Epox-Sci's Instant Install 29~20 oz. Knife Grade epoxy. Granite,...
- Why is II29 the #1 rapid-repair and installation epoxy used by homeowners and installers? Because II29 because offers permanent, invisible repairs that are stronger than before it broke! Non-toxic, food-safe. Features a longer workable period to apply...
- TINTABLE: Match your stone's color! Easily tint this knife-grade epoxy resin for use on any color countertop or tile. With our UV stable, EZ-TINT pigments (Sold Separately), you can seamlessly blend Instant Install 29 and stone for a nearly invisible...
- PERMANENT DURABILITY: More than just a quick fix! Unlike other stone, tile, and counter top repair fillers that only last for a few years, Instant Install 29 creates a permanent, unbreakable bond. Once dry, repaired surfaces are an impenetrable shield...
- VERSATILE: Instant Install can do it all! This ultra-durable epoxy resin can fix chips, cracks, pits, or gouges in stone, marble, granite, or quartz for smooth, rapid repairs. Featuring powerful adhesive properties, use as a glue to reattach broken tile...
- EASY TO USE: Formulated for the DIY'er. This self-leveling epoxy resin features an extended 15 minute workable time, then dries glossy in 14 minutes for a quick, cure time in under a half hour! Thin layers dry clear and thicker layers dry opaque. For a...
Bestseller No. 9
TotalBoat - 512884 Fixwood | Marine Grade Epoxy Putty | Stainable...
- MAKE REPAIRS THAT LAST: Marine grade 2 part epoxy putty lets you make permanent repairs to rotted, missing, or damaged wood, including soft wood, dry rot & other damage
- EASY TO USE: Just mix in equal parts and apply. Can be molded to any shape, and stays in place on vertical surfaces. Will not sag, shrink or crack. For interior & exterior use
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: Repair wood stairs, doors, garage door frames, stair posts, exterior walls, fascia boards, rafters, window sills, shutters, door frames, door hinges, wood ladders, split wood, deck boards, and other damage
- ACTS LIKE WOOD: Cured putty can be sanded, carved, drilled, cut, painted, or stained to blend easily with the surrounding wood species. High-strength repairs can also be fastened with nails and screws
- WATERPROOF: 100% waterproof once cured. For deep rot, use TotalBoat Penetrating Epoxy to consolidate wood first. Sizes: 2-Pint and 2-Quart Kit. Each kit contains equal parts Part A (resin) and Part B (hardener)
Bestseller No. 10
Abatron WoodEpox 2 Gallon Kit– 2-Part Structural Epoxy Wood...
- Repair Rotted Wood: Fills and rebuilds missing sections of wood to help restore wood windows, doors, trim, columns, posts and other wood elements. Permanently restores weather, moisture, mold, and insect damage. Repairs damage caused by termites, ants,...
- No Shrinkage: Easily to apply high-performance compound. Bonds permanently to the existing wood. Will not shrink, delaminate, crack, or crumble. Light weight and sag-resistant epoxy wood filler.
- 20 Minute Work Time: WoodEpox has a working time (pot life) of 20-30 minutes and can be mixed and molded by hand. The product is easy to sculpt, form, mold, and color. It can be applied in any thickness to rebuild missing wood. Disposable gloves are...
- Mimics Wood: Once WoodEpox hardens it is easy to sand, saw, route, drill, nail, stain, and paint.