10 Best epoxy for fiberglass: Editor Recommended
10 Best Epoxy For Fiberglass Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kit (Gallon, Slow Hardener), Marine Grade...
- PREMIUM EPOXY KITS include enough 5:1 marine epoxy resin and hardener to complete a variety of boat building, composite construction, and epoxy repair projects. For use on wood, fiberglass, reinforcement fabrics, etched aluminum, bare steel, and lead. Not...
- IDEAL VISCOSITY for wetting out fiberglass cloth and other reinforcement fabrics. Self-leveling properties are ideal for coating and laminating. Combine with fillers to make a high-strength fairing compound, filleting material, or adhesive
- CHOOSE FAST OR SLOW HARDENER: Pot life ranges from 12 minutes @ 75°F for Fast Hardener, to 20 minutes @ 75°F for Slow Hardener
- CHOOSE FROM THREE EPOXY KIT SIZES: Quart, Gallon, and 4.5 Gallon, with your choice of TotalBoat 5:1 Fast or Slow Hardener. Kits include resin, hardener, calibrated pumps, mixing sticks and mixing cups. Compatible with other 5:1 epoxy resin systems
- PUMPS INCLUDED: Metered resin and hardener pumps provide the exact 5 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time. Easy-to-use pumps are calibrated so all you do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin
Bestseller No. 2
Brampton Marine Epoxy Strong Bonding for Boat Repair - Bonds in 30...
- CAN BE APPLIED UNDERWATER: Unlike many conventional epoxies, Brampton Marine Grade Epoxy can form and maintain bonds underwater. Bonds when fully immersed in both fresh and saltwater. It has excellent tensile strength and impact resistance
- EFFECTIVE FOR BOAT REPAIR: Brampton Marine Grade Epoxy is perfect for boats, jet skis, surfboards, and more. It is resistant to petroleum, solvents, and other chemicals. Works on a variety of materials including galvanized steel, fiberglass, graphite, PVC...
- A WEATHER-RESISTANT ADHESIVE: Marine Grade epoxy from Brampton Technology creates an all-weather bond perfect for all kinds of outdoor repairs. This alternative to superglues and other epoxies can withstand extreme conditions of heat, cold, and humidity.
- READY IN JUST 30 MINUTES: Sets the bond in 15 minutes. Cures in 30 minutes at room temperature.
- EASY SQUEEZE BOTTLES INCLUDED with 4oz, 16oz and 32oz kits / EASY DISPENSE DOUBLE BARREL CARTRIDGE with .85oz: Mix ratio 1:1 by volume. No tools needed.
Bestseller No. 3
TotalBoat-510822 High Performance Epoxy Kit, Crystal Clear Marine...
- EPOXY KITS include low-viscosity resin and clear, non-blushing hardener for woodworking, boat building, laminating and repair projects. Ideal for clear coating. Simple mix ratio of 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener
- NON-BLUSHING EPOXY system means no time-consuming washdowns to remove surface blush between coats, so projects get finished faster. Low odor and low VOCs make it great for shop or indoor use. Cured surface is BPA-free, safer for potential food contact
- CHOOSE SLOW, MEDIUM, OR FAST HARDENER to control working properties and cure times. Slow Hardener has the longest working and cure times. Medium Hardener is ideal for most applications. Fast Hardener has the shortest working time and fastest cure
- CHOOSE EPOXY KIT SIZE: Pint, Quart, Gallon or 2 Gallon. All TotalBoat Epoxy Kits come with calibrated pumps, mixing sticks and mixing cups. Compatible with epoxy thickeners, fillers and coloring agents
- PUMPS INCLUDED: Metered resin and hardener pumps provide the exact 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time; easy-to-use pumps are calibrated so all you do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin
SaleBestseller No. 4
J-B Weld 8272 MarineWeld Marine Epoxy - 2 oz.
- J-B WELD MARINEWELD: A two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces. Perfect for all DIY marine and watercraft repairs.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 16-24 hours to cure. Once cured J-B Weld MarineWeld can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld MarineWeld’s set and cure color is dark grey.
- VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld MarineWeld is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, MarineWeld is waterproof and resistant to petroleum,...
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Aluminum, Fiberglass, Metal, Plastic/Composite, Wood.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Bestseller No. 5
105-K Fiberglass Boat Repair Kit
- MARINE LIFE
- It is manufactured by Gougeon Brothers,
- Model Number: 105-K
- Manufacturer: WEST SYSTEM
Bestseller No. 6
TotalBoat-434282 TotalFair Marine Epoxy Fairing Compound for...
- HIGH-STRENGTH, LIGHTWEIGHT TWO-PART EPOXY FILLER smooths out the rough spots and fills the voids; ideal for filling and fairing dents, holes and gouges on your boat, canoe or other watercraft. Marine-grade putty is also great for home, rv and auto repair
- SUPER SMOOTH FINISH FOR PERMANENT, WATERPROOF REPAIRS: Marine filler bonds strongly to damaged areas and cures without pinholes on wood, aluminum, steel and fiberglass repair areas; cured TotalFair is waterproof; use above and below the waterline
- EASY TO MIX AND APPLY: Foolproof 1 to 1 mix ratio - just mix the blue and yellow components until they turn green. Creamy smooth consistency makes it easy to spread and feather to a fine edge; won't sag on vertical and overhead surfaces
- CURES FAST. EASY TO SAND AND PAINT: Quick-drying compound is ready to sand in just 3 hours at 80°F; cured fairing compound sands easily; compatible with latex and epoxy primers and paints
- CHOOSE KIT SIZE: 2-PINT KIT, 2-QUART KIT or 1-GALLON KIT. NOTE: TotalBoat Gelcoat should not be applied directly over TotalFair or gelcoat will not cure properly. Before applying gelcoat, apply TotalBoat 2-Part Epoxy Primer or TotalProtect over TotalFair
Bestseller No. 7
PC-Products PC-11 Epoxy Adhesive Paste, Two-Part Marine Grade, 1/2lb...
- Two-part marine epoxy adhesive paste bonds materials in dry, wet, and underwater environments
- Bonds many materials, including fiberglass, concrete, many metals, glass, ceramic, and rubber
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with a temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range -20 to +200 degrees F
- High-tack paste can be used in vertical and overhead applications
- Resists mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, and fresh and salt water
SaleBestseller No. 8
Star Brite 4oz Epoxy Putty Stick - Make Fast, Permanent Repairs - Even...
- Bonds with fiberglass, wood, concrete, metal, ceramic, glass & various plastics
- Quickly and easily repair holes, gouges and dings in pools, boat hulls, hot tubs, decks, leaking gaskets, tanks, gutters, kayaks, surfboards...
- Works on wet, damp, dry surfaces - even underwater
- Easy to use; just hand knead until color turns white and apply to damaged area
- Sets in 5 minutes for emergency or permanent repairs - can be sanded, drilled and tapped in 1 hour
Bestseller No. 9
CECCORP C-TOUGH Epoxy Adhesive Two-Part Epoxy Glue for Metals,...
- ★【COMMON APPLICATIONS】➤ Anywhere that you would need an extraordinarily strong structural bond with long working time such as Aluminum or Wooden boat repair, Knife Handle making/repairing, Fiberglass patching/repairing, Golf Re-shafting, Sword...
- ★【DIRECTIONS FOR USE】➤Part A and B need to be mixed thoroughly in the correct volume ratio of 1:1 for minimum one (1) minute before use. Gel time of the mixed product is 40-60 minutes at room temperature. Parts requiring bonding should be...
- ★【SHELF LIFE】➤ Minimum two (2) years in unopened packaging at +5°C / +27°C.
- ★【STORAGE】➤ Product must be kept in a cool and dry room at 10°C to 25°C.
- ★【SAFETY HANDLING】➤ Consult Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before use.
Bestseller No. 10
LXC FUMED Silica White Powder Super Strength thickener, 1 Quart for...
- VERSATILE - easy to mix mix or add to any substance, LXC Fumed Silica thickener blends easily with a wide range of liquids. Wear protective gear to avoid accidental inhalation.
- ADDS STRENGTH - Adding LXC Fumed Silica powder improves, significantly, shelf life and mechanical performance also gives anti-sag, anti-settling, and anti-corrosive features to resin.
- UNIVERSAL THICKENER - LXC Fumed Silica thickener can be used with many substances like epoxy coatings, polyester resin, and fiberglass resins, and a great filler in paint.
- PURE FUMED SILICA - make super strong adhesives and sealants with LXC Fumed Silica thickener! This thixotropic agent increases bulk, density and controls the viscosity of epoxy systems.
- FLY FISHING FLOATANT - LXC Fumed Silica is great for fly fishing lures. As a floatant, its hydrophobic properties keep the lure above water for those top water flies.