10 Best epoxy for granite: Editor Recommended
10 Best Epoxy For Granite Reviews in 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Epox-Sci's Instant Install 29~20 oz. Knife Grade epoxy. Granite,...
- Why is II29 the #1 rapid-repair and installation epoxy used by homeowners and installers? Because II29 because offers permanent, invisible repairs that are stronger than before it broke! Non-toxic, food-safe. Features a longer workable period to apply...
- TINTABLE: Match your stone's color! Easily tint this knife-grade epoxy resin for use on any color countertop or tile. With our UV stable, EZ-TINT pigments (Sold Separately), you can seamlessly blend Instant Install 29 and stone for a nearly invisible...
- PERMANENT DURABILITY: More than just a quick fix! Unlike other stone, tile, and counter top repair fillers that only last for a few years, Instant Install 29 creates a permanent, unbreakable bond. Once dry, repaired surfaces are an impenetrable shield...
- VERSATILE: Instant Install can do it all! This ultra-durable epoxy resin can fix chips, cracks, pits, or gouges in stone, marble, granite, or quartz for smooth, rapid repairs. Featuring powerful adhesive properties, use as a glue to reattach broken tile...
- EASY TO USE: Formulated for the DIY'er. This self-leveling epoxy resin features an extended 15 minute workable time, then dries glossy in 14 minutes for a quick, cure time in under a half hour! Thin layers dry clear and thicker layers dry opaque. For a...
Bestseller No. 2
Bigbong Epoxy Adhesive 50ml 2-Part Transparent Epoxy Glue Adhesive...
- Epoxy capacity:50ml
- Epoxy glue mixing ratio: AB,1:1
- Epoxy adhesives glue color:transparent/clear
- Epoxy resin curing time:10 minutes
- Package Included:1pc 50ml epoxy adhesive, 2pcs mixing nozzles
Bestseller No. 3
AkfixG400 Knife Grade Epoxy Glue. Marble, Granite, Stone, Tile,...
- Fills cracks and holes permanently for Concrete, marble, granite or natural stoneand wood.
- Can rebuild stones, guaranteed the same original look.
- No color change, cracking or shrinkage during hardening period.
- UV Resistant
Bestseller No. 4
LamLock RocketGel 25 Minute Epoxy - 16 oz Kit
- Tack free in 20 minutes
- Mix 1:1 ratio
- 8 oz A and 8 oz B
- Excellent for gluing mitered edges, fills and seams
- Easily Colorable
Bestseller No. 5
LamLock RocketGel Basic Bundle Great for DIY - Granite Epoxy Color Kit...
- Bundle - Part A & Part B Epoxy Kit - 8 Concentrated Color Bottles 1/12 Ounce
- Tack free in 20 minutes
- Mix 1:1 ratio
- 8 oz A and 8 oz B
- Perfect for commercial and industrial applications.
Bestseller No. 6
GraniTile 360 ~ 20 oz. Stronger than our Instant Install 29! For...
- A higher concentrated version of our Instant Install 29 for dense, non-porous, hard to bond stones like Marble. Once mixed, remains workable for 15 minutes, then Bam!... instantly dries to a polished finish!
- Use our EZ-TINT pigments to match your stones color.
- Chipped, cracked, missing pieces, or stone that is completely broken in-two and tile repair. Bonds to ANY type of counter top or flooring
- The dried excess razors right off finished surfaces so no taping required
- Paste consistency makes tinting and applying this product a mess-free breeze!
Bestseller No. 7
Adhesive - Clear 2 part Self Curing Acrylic (SCA) for Granite,...
- Non-Toxic, Odorless
- Alternative to Epoxy - Fix Will not yellow over time
- Cures Hard in Minutes
- Extra Strong Bond
- Works great on granite, cultured marble, quartz, solid surface material including Avonite, Corian, Swanstone and more hard surfaces.
Bestseller No. 8
Granite, Marble & Stone Repair Kit - Fix Chips & Defects in Minutes |...
- ✅ THE FASTEST SURFACE REPAIR KIT ON THE MARKET: After filling in the chip, simply shine the included blue light on it and the filler will harden in just 20 seconds. No need to stand around with a keychain light, the one included plugs into a wall for...
- ✅ ALMOST INVISIBLE, PERMANENT SOLUTION: It’s specially made to blend in smoothly with your granite, marble, or other stone surface. After sanding and polishing the repaired area, it will be almost entirely undetectable and last for years to come.
- ✅ REPAIR UP TO 20 AVERAGE-SIZED CHIPS: No need to buy a whole new kit if you chip a surface more than once. You get 10 times more filling than in many other kits. This makes it perfect for large-sized chips, or even a whole bunch of them.
- ✅ SAVE HUNDREDS ON THE COST OF A PROFESSIONAL: This kit is simple enough for anyone to use at home. Just follow the instructions and you can repair your surface in minutes for a fraction of the cost. No prior DIY experience required.
- ✅ GUARANTEED RESULTS, TRUSTED BY MILLIONS: Last year, over 10 million defects were successfully repaired with our kits. We’re so sure that you’ll be happy with it too, we’re giving you 30 days to see if the results meet your expectations, or your...
Bestseller No. 9
Tenax Titanium Extra Clear Knife Grade Glue - Ideal For Stone Repair,...
- EXCELLENT ADHESION - Vinyl ester adhesive for gluing, lamination, and seams
- EXTRA CLEAR - Ideal for white/light materials
- EASY TO COLOR - Easy to mix and apply
- TACK FREE 15 MINS - Tacky free Appr 15 mins at 77 degrees
- 20-25 minutes working time
Bestseller No. 10
MagicEzy Stone Repairezy: Stone Fix - Repair Chipped and Cracked...
- FIXES ALL TYPES OF STONE DAMAGE: Use it for chipped marble, cracked granite and for flaws in all stone surface. Works on marble, granite, corian, caesarstone, travertine, quartz, and all natural or man-made stone surfaces. It can also be used on ceramic...
- SUPER EASY REPAIRS: No messy prepwork or sanding required. Just clean, apply, level and wipe away smears. The product dries with a smooth glossy finish so there’s no need to polish it.
- LONG-LASTING STONE COUNTERTOP REPAIRS: Nanotechnology penetrates deeply into the pores of the stone to create strong, permanent repairs; backed by Lifetime Durability Protection.
- MARBLE OR GRANITE SEAM FILLER: use either the clear or matching color as a seam filler for your stone countertop or worktop.
- MIX AND MATCH COLORS: Choose from white, black, brown, beige, burgundy to match most marble, granite, travertine, quartz and limestone. Buy a single tube or a multi-tube repair kit and blend colors to match the grain of the stone. Full instructions...